I do not call myself “pro-life” anymore, I am anti-abortion. Abortion is the number one most evil act and must be eradicated, period. The “pro-life” movement has been grossly overcome by the “Seamless Garment / Consistent Life Ethic” garbage and needs to man up. Now, being “pro-life” somehow means you are also automatically “anti-gun, anti-plastic straws, anti-anti masks, anti-anti vaccines, anti “loud anti-abortion stance”, anti-the-phrase-anti-abortion, anti-abortion-is-the-BIGGEST-crime. etc etc.” Secularists and non-practicing Catholics have a jolly good time claiming that being “pro-life” somehow obviously means you are pro-whatever-they-say-saves-lives.
When I watched the March For Life shrivel up in the face of the Government and the great flu “COVID-19” and call for pro lifers to stay home, and when I saw one of my favorite pro life group 40 Days for Life CANCEL their spring campaign because of the great flu “COVID-19” I had just about enough. When COVID-19 is used as an excuse to stop working to end abortion (and yes, calling for a stop of praying outside of child-killing clinics and not marching in Washington D.C. IS a cop out) our “babies lives matter!” manta takes the back seat while we await further orders from the godless elite on when we can resume our anti-abortion work. No thank you.
Here are 15 things you can do as an anti-abortion layperson to give awareness to the evil of abortion. We need to do our part in not only waking up the world to the evil crime of abortion, but waking up our fellow Catholics who are grown lukewarm, and dare I say, even uncaring to the fact that abortion is the most pressing issue we are facing in society today.
Most of these are a no-brainer and should be done by all Catholics anyway.
In no particular order:
1. Purchase a “Choose Life” License plate. The majority of states have a licence plate that is available that promotes “Life”. Imagine if every Catholic in the United States had this on their cars, or at least an anti-abortion bumper sticker. About 25 – 30 % of American’s are Catholic, imagine the widespread awareness! If every single, Baptized Catholic practiced the Catholic Faith properly, and worked night and day to end abortion in their actions, words and prayer life!
2. Purchase drop cards and put them everywhere. Drop cards are really cool, and you can get really creative where you put them!
Not this pathetic article complaining about people finding anti-abortion cards with photos depicting aborted babies on them. WELL DUH. That is exactly why we are fighting to end abortion! I am a big defender of using this imagery, as it really wakes people up to the horror of abortion and awakens a healthy anger and drive to END abortion asap. I was 14 years old when I saw a photo of the inside of a woman’s womb during, before and after a pregnant woman taking a contraceptive pill. The “after” photo showed two hands, decapitated, all that was left of this woman’s little baby, the rest had been flushed out of her body. This ignited the flame that is still alive and growing inside me to hate abortion and to work to end abortion. May we never become lukewarm or complacent when it comes to abortion!
Created Equal Drop Cards
Life Dynamics Pro Life Action Cards
Pro Life Across America Drop Cards
Heritage house ’76: Abortion Pill Reversal Drop Card
365 Life Cards: free.
Abort 73 Promo Cards
You can make your own drop cards too.
3. Pray in front of your local abortion clinic regularly (note: be very very careful if you attempt this alone!).
4. Start an anti-abortion action and prayer group at your parish, among friends, family.
5. Write a letter to your Bishop demanding he speak out against abortion and that he stand firm about ending abortion. Same for your parish pastor.
6. Fast for an end to abortion and for reparation.
7. Pray the Rosary every single day, with this intention: begging God to end abortion, for the strength to always do His will and for reparation for the crimes of abortion.
8. Leave anti-abortion pamphlets and prayers at your parish and / or hand them out.
9. Get involved in your local and national politics: hold legislators and politicians accountable for not standing firmly and resolutely against Abortion. Always support candidates who are anti-abortion.
10. Avoid using products that openly and proudly support abortion. Most products do support abortion, so this can become overwhelming. I suggest working on spreading awareness to this and doing what you can. Our tax dollars are funding abortion, so we are really stuck nowadays. (Note: see number 26.)
11. Wholeheartedly support anti-abortion films and / or events where you can, films like “Unplanned” for example.
12. Invite others to go with you to anti-abortion events, prayer rallies and such.
13. Begin Eucharistic Processions (if you can get a priest) around your local abortion clinic. This. is. SO. IMPORTANT.
14. Start anti-abortion peaceful prayer rallies and invite everyone you can think of. Even if you think they would never go, asking them reminds them of their duty to work to end abortion and protect the most vulnerable. It plants the seed.
15. Start a blog, vlog and / or magazine or newsletter focused on the anti-abortion movement and Catholicism. Inspire, educate and urge Catholics!
16. Become an anti-abortion sidewalk counselor.
17. Refuse to support musicians / celebrities who openly support abortion.
18. Never fail to openly reject abortion on social media. Call out lukewarm Catholicism (with charity and clarity, but do not be afraid to say the truth) specifically on the issue of its weak (if not completely useless) “non-stance” against abortion.
19. Educate Catholics on the evil of the so-called “seamless garment” theory or the “Consistent Ethic of Life” as it is also called. This idea was started by a Satanist and homosexual, Cardinal Bernadin. It has only weakened and almost completely eradicated the anti-abortion stance among Catholics and has led to our country completely accepting, promoting and worshiping abortion, while we Catholics apologize for breathing and do little to nothing to work for a complete end to the murder of children in the wombs of their mothers.
20. Visit this site and get fueled to fight abortion until your dying breath.
21. Take part in the Red Rose Rescue movement!
22. Avoid donating to any of these “charities” who are actively funding abortion!
23. Refuse to take any vaccine (COVID-19 or others) that have aborted baby cell lines in them and / or test on aborted babies. (Note: Every single “covid vaccine” either has inside them or tests on abortion babies. Catholics cannot in good conscience take this vaccine. Period. End of story.)
24. Take part in the free Catholic Conference hosted by Life Site News concerning the Covid Vaccines this month!
25. Be sure to personally thank and support any clergy who openly and actively stand against abortion.
26. Boycott all companies that support abortion, if you can, and give awareness to fellow anti-abortioners as well.