Monreale, Sicily: cathedral, mosaic of the creation of Adam by Rabe! Wikimedia
Note: Dec 8th, 2021, feast of the Immaculate Conception. Excerpt: complete book could be ordered by writing to f.nazar at gmail.com
There’s a need for a Catholic framework for evolution theories. It’s not possible to support any of the following topics/sentences without contradicting reason and/or the Bible, Tradition and Magisterium (heresy):
1. The Word of God is not inerrant.
2. Everything came out of nothing by itself.
3. The universe wasn’t created in six periods similar to a day (change/time was much faster than now).There’s no relation between the six days of creation and one for God’s “rest” and the commandment to sanctify the day of the Lord after 6 working days. There’s no relation between the week of creation and the calendar week. There’s no relation between the 7 days of creation and the 7 pairs of pure animals Noah had to save in order to sacrifice six pairs to redeem creation, keeping 1 pair, the same as impure animals, for breeding (Gn 7:2-3;20).
4. Multi-verse: there’s not only one firmament, other universes exist, not only the visible one.
5. Divine Providence
a. Could not have intervened directly in the natural world.
b. Did not intervene
c. Does and will not intervene.
6. Life emerged from inanimate matter by itself without supernatural direct intervention from THE God of life (abiogenesis heresy).
7. Evolution could only happen by chance. There is no guided evolution.
8. There is no possibility of intelligent design. There are no irreducible complexities.
9. Animals have intelligence and will, though a lower degree than humans.
a. There is or will be artificial intelligence.
b. Animals have a lower degree of artificial intelligence.
10. The evolution of man was inevitable by mechanic natural laws. There’s no soul. Animals could evolve into humans without God’s direct intervention (1 Cor 15:45). God doesn’t immediately create each immortal soul with conception (Gen 2:7). Ensoulment is an automatic natural process.
11. Rational intelligence (including conceptual language) and/or will (including self-consciousness, sentiments) could be matter only, not exclusive properties of immortal souls / spiritual beings / persons.
12. The possibility of non-human intelligent physical beings:
a. An immortal soul could be infused in a body different from the human body (the only one in the image and likeness of God).
b. An immortal soul could inform a material entity different from the personal body (reincarnation, transhumanism).
13. There was and is no Eden. 
14. There was depredation (Gn 1:29-30), death, sickness and corruption in Eden before and after original sin. Current predators couldn’t possibly be fed on grass.
15. Plant/fruit and animal forms don’t represent their inner concept/traits.
16. There was no direct creation of Adam & Eve by God (Eccle 36: 10). You can’t scientifically prove that we all descend from one man and one woman (genetically, population growth rate, etc.).
17. There was no original sin committed by Adam & Eve (Is 43:27).
18. An ape-shape Adam is in God’s image and likeness. It isn’t an offense to God, a profanation of the theology of the body, of the dignity of the human body in the image of God. Adam wasn’t made in the image of God (Gen 1:26). The perfect man, Adam, could have a simian appearance. The first humans could barely communicate.
19. Language formed along ages. God couldn’t have a conversation with Adam & Eve in Eden. Adam couldn’t possibly have the intelligence to name the species of animals according to their attributes.
20. First men didn’t do agriculture. Adam wasn’t supposed to till Eden (Gn 2, 15). Just before expulsion of Eden, God didn’t give Adam a wine to plant.
21. Adam and Eve were not perfect, immaculate and preternatural at the very beginning of their lives.
22. Mary’s Eucharistic “seed” wasn’t taken from Adam before sinning and passed from generation to generation, in Jesus genealogy.
23. Jesus and Mary were not perfect. Jesus and Mary didn’t have Adam & Eve’s preternatural rights to incorruptibility, immortality, etc. Though “dressed” in our mortal flesh, the New Adam and New Eve were not physically alike to Adam and Eve. The Son wasn’t in the image and likeness of the Mother. Mary’s body wasn’t prepared by God to be a “worthy dwelling” of God the Son.  Mary, “Mother of the Church”, is not the “perfect icon” of the Church.  The Church isn’t the body of Christ the head, perfect man: there’s no contradiction between a perfect human head with a furry apish body (the same goes for). Even physically, Mary wasn’t and isn’t the most beautiful woman of the universe in history: the “Throne of wisdom, Vessel of honour, Singular vessel of devotion, Mystical rose, Tower of David, Tower if ivory, House of gold, Ark of the covenant”  We could apply similar attributes to an ape-like original human, even being Eve alike to New Eve.
24. Adam was not created by God with direct intervention: cf. “Adam, from God” (Lk 3:23-38).
25. Adam or Eve was conceived in a female animal primate with a male gamete. In Africa. Adam was more simian than Eve, or vice versa. Not “one flesh” (even closer to twins?). Before the Flood, there was inbreeding depression: homozygosity, leading to offspring with deleterious or recessive traits and homogeneous histocompatibility. 
26. There is more than one Immaculate Conception.
27. There was no original couple of man and woman (poly-genism heresy).
a. There were humans before Adam and Eve.
b. There could be humans who do not descend from Adam & Eve.
c. Adam & Eve don’t reflect God’s design for holy matrimony as a lifelong faithful indissoluble union between man and woman.
d. Adam had other women. Eve had other men.
e. Jesus did not descend from Adam. Jesus’ genealogy is incomplete, has errors and is historically inaccurate. 
28. Jesus could redeem humans without all humans and Him being one family (one genealogy) and “one flesh” (n.b. the Church being one flesh with the Spouse, the Head), one Eucharistic though/host (1 Cor 15:22). Eve could be redeemed even if she wasn’t created from Adam’s side/substance. The Church doesn’t come from Jesus’ pierced side after He died in the Cross. Jesus, the Redemptor, and Mary, the Co-redemtrix, are not the New Adam and the New Eve (Rom 5:14-21).
Gn 1,23: “This one, at last, is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; This one shall be called ‘woman,’ for out of man this one has been taken.”
29. After the fall, there could be resurrection of the bodies without Jesus being part of humankind (in birth, the head pulls the whole body). The resurrection of the bodies will include animals (even primates before Adam and Eve).
30. There were rainbows before the Flood because there was rain.
31. There was no universal Flood, Ark, saving of animal and bird species in the Ark.
32. Noah and his family are characters, not real historical persons.
33. Biblical genealogies are free of error and trustworthy. Adam wasn’t created ca. 6000 years ago. Before the Flood, people couldn’t possibly live for 1000 years. After the Flood, most people can live for over 120 years. There was no change in the human condition due to sin (devolution).
34. Jesus could have incarnated as an ETRS. Denial of Jesus as perfect man (perfecto homo)
35. There could be ETRMS (extra-terrestrial rational and physical species).
a. There could be physical intelligent beings other than humans (cf. above).
b. They take part in the communion of saints, yet we don’t pray to them in Heaven and God didn’t reveal their existence, i.e. the Church doesn’t have the fullness of revelation.
c. They could take part in the mystical body of Christ, without Christ incarnating in an ETRMS body (“one flesh”).
d. They don’t participate in the communion of saints (in spite of being rational, i.e. having an immortal soul).
e. They sinned in spite daemons were expelled to earth (not other worlds), yet we don’t pray for them in purgatory and Jesus came to earth to save humans, not them.
f. When Jesus will come back, he’ll discriminate the ETRMS by not including their worlds in the New Earth and the New Jerusalem in this earth.
36. Just as today, species couldn’t mix before the Flood (contradicted by mystics like St. Hildegard von Bingen and evidence).
37. Nobody interfered with breading.
38. When God created the light on day one (Gn 1:3), He didn’t create the angels shining in His Grace, and there was a morning and evening on that day, even if He created the Sun on day four (Gn 1:16). His Grace didn’t supple the lack of sunshine, so placing vegetation on day three is a mistake.
Light/darkness = angels/demons?
Arrangement of waters
Let the earth bring forth vegetation
Sun, moon, stars
Water --› fish, birds
Let the earth bring forth every kind of living creature
Adam & Eve
39. The stars are not related to each angel (thrones).
40. When in Genesis God commanded the waters and earth to produce living beings and vegetation, he wasn’t commanding the angels in charge of them (the source of animism) , as if God would give orders to unintelligent things. The same goes for Jesus commanding the wind.
41. It isn’t clear that in the first paragraph God was commanding the angels, while in the second to men: 
Gn 1:22: “and God blessed them, saying: Be fertile, multiply, and fill the water of the seas; and let the birds multiply on the earth.”
Gn 1:28: “God blessed them and God said to them: Be fertile and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it.* Have dominion over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, and all the living things that crawl on the earth.”
42. Angels have the power to give life to inanimate matter.
43. Angels haven’t got the power to take body: creating a human body out of thin “air”, with all the complexities of a normal fallen human body, including DNA, skin, body temperature, etc.
44. Angels never interfered in selection, mutation or DNA coding. There were no Nephilim.
45. Demons don’t have the power to interfere in selection, mutation or DNA coding, like in the surge of the giant Nephilim.
46. God could create impure animals, ugly creatures, imperfection. There were impure animals in Eden: yet man could eat all of them (Gn 1, 27-30).
47. The purity or impurity of animals resulted from natural evolution (Gn 6:19; 7:2–3; Lev 11).
48. It is not possible that a person might get possessed by eating food consecrated to demons. In the Old Testament, the only reason for God to forbid eating impure animals like pork was for avoiding diseases like trichinosis and not to avoid demonic possession, like in the Gerasene pigs (Mk 5:1; Lk 8:26; Mt 8:28). It is not incoherent that God would command the Jews to accept death rather than eat pork for a sanitary rule to reduce risk of a parasite infection, which typically resolves within three months and could easily be avoided by avoiding undercooking.  There is no incoherence in such a rule, when other impure animals don’t have such diseases.
Some of the errors in the Society of Catholic Scientists conference 2021:
· The evolution of man was inevitable by natural means.
· There could be humans who do not descend from Adam & Eve.
· Jesus could have incarnated as an ETRS.
This authors’ hypothesis: artificial evolution.
Microbiology proves that evolution of new functions/species by random errors in genetic coding is impossible. Since the emergence of writing, no evolution of new species has been proven, not a single one in 9 million species along thousands of years. There’s compelling evidence pointing to angelic intervention in gene editing and supernatural selection, especially in the Cambrian explosion. If there was any evolution of new species, they would be derived by angels from prior ones (they can’t create life).
Think platypus! The more you study it, the more it becomes clear genetic manipulation uniting birds and mammals.
It’s also possible that men could have intervened in breeding new species through hybridation, if they lived when species could be mixed, but the time frame could have been much shorter than angels had, considering the scientific evidence for the existence of Adam & Eve 6000 years ago.
Angelic activity would explain everything that could be incompatible with direct creation or automatic adaptation: DNA cut/paste inter-special “jumps” (n.b. convergence), impossible hybrids, completely unrelated new body plans (n.b. Cambrian explosion), missing links in all species/genera, fast "breeding" of new species, impossible geo-jumps (species appearing on the other shore of the ocean), evolutionary trial&error iterations (God can’t err), dumb design (including evolutionary mistakes leading to extinction), ugliness, imperfection, biblical uncleanliness/impurity, etc.
Angelic activity seems to have ceased to be evolutionary applied with the advent of man (homo sapiens sapiens), but mystics suggest that some (all?) insects appeared as punishment after the Flood. 
Earth is a proof of intelligent terra-forming. No other celestial body even comes close to it. Statistically, Earth is not only an “improbable planet” but an impossible one.  Of all planets in the universe, why were demons expelled to Earth (and hell within Earth)? Is it because angels terra-formed earth that they asked or deserved to be outcast here? Satan makes the Freemasons call him “the Great Architect”. It is not coincidence he chose the word mason for his followers.
Who gets attribution for a building?: the workers or the one who designed and provided everything? Just as an architect can lay bricks by himself, angenic evolution doesn’t rule out that God directly created some species/genera/etc., yet, it is more fitting to a king, to give commands so others would execute them. It’s also fitting that, considering the dignity of mankind due to incarnation, only the creation of man merited the King’s direct intervention.
Ave Maria gratia plena!
 Benedict XVI PP, Jesus of Nazareth:
“In his short account of the temptations, Mark brings into relief the parallels between Adam and Jesus, stressing how Jesus “suffers through” the quintessential human drama. Jesus, we read, “was with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered to Him.” The desert—the opposite image of the garden—becomes the place of reconciliation and healing. Wild beasts are the most concrete threat that the rebellion of creation and the power of death posed to man. But here they become man’s friends, as they once were, in paradise. Peace is restored, the peace that Isaiah proclaims for the days of the Messiah: "The wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid.” Once sin has been overcome and man’s harmony with God restored, creation is reconciled, too.”
 Benedict XVI PP, Holy Mass at the Latin Parish of the Holy Cross in Nicosia, Cyprus: “There is an ancient tradition that the wood of the Cross was taken from a tree planted by Adam's son Seth over the place where Adam was buried. On that very spot, known as Golgotha, the place of the skull, Seth planted a seed from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, the tree in the midst of the Garden of Eden. Through God's providence, the work of the Evil One would be undone by turning his own weapons against him. Beguiled by the serpent, Adam had forsaken his filial trust in God and sinned by biting into the fruit of the one tree in the garden that was forbidden to him. In consequence of that sin, suffering and death came into the world. The tragic effects of sin, suffering and death were all too evident in the history of Adam's descendants.”
 Salve Regina: Almighty and everlasting God, Who by the working of the Holy Spirit didst prepare both body and soul of the glorious Virgin Mother, Mary, that she might deserve to be made a worthy dwelling for Thy Son, grant that we who rejoice in her memory, may, by her loving intercession, be delivered from present evils and from lasting death, through the same Christ our Lord. Amen.
Omnipotens sempiterne Deus, qui gloriosae Virginis Matris Mariae corpus et animam, ut dignum Filii tui habitaculum effici mereretur, Spiritu Sancto cooperante, praeparasti, da, ut cuius commemoratione laetamur; eius pia intercessione, ab instantibus malis et a morte perpetua liberemur. Per eundem Christum Dominum nostrum. Amen.
 John Paul II, PP. Mary’s co-operation is totally unique, Wednesday 9 April 1997, General Audience
 Vatican, THE LITANY OF LORETO, 2021 https://www.vatican.va/special/rosary/documents/litanie-lauretane_en.html
 Livingstone FB (1969). Genetics, Ecology, and the Origins of Incest and Exogamy. Current Anthropology. 10: 45–62. S2CID 84009643 https://doi.org/10.1086%2F201009
Thornhill NW (1993). The Natural History of Inbreeding and Outbreeding: Theoretical and Empirical Perspectives. Chicago: University of Chicago Press. ISBN 978-0-226-79854-7. https://books.google.com/books?id=ZFXYeHxwD10C
Meagher S, Penn DJ, Potts WK (March 2000). Male-male competition magnifies inbreeding depression in wild house mice. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 97 (7): 3324–9. Bibcode:2000PNAS...97.3324M. PMC 16238. PMID 10716731. https://doi.org/10.1073%2Fpnas.97.7.3324
Swindell WR, et al. (2006). Selection and Inbreeding Depression: Effects of Inbreeding Rate and Inbreeding Environment. Evolution. 60 (5): 1014–1022.. PMID 16817541. S2CID 198156086. https://doi.org/10.1554%2F05-493.1
Lieberman D, Tooby J, Cosmides L (April 2003). Does morality have a biological basis? An empirical test of the factors governing moral sentiments relating to incest. Proceedings. Biological Sciences. 270 (1517): 819–26. doi:10.1098/rspb.2002.2290. PMC 1691313. PMID 12737660. https://doi.org/10.1098%2Frspb.2002.2290
Nabulsi MM, Tamim H, et al. Parental consanguinity and congenital heart malformations in a developing country. 31 Oct 2002 American Journal of Medical Genetics. Part A. 116A (4): 342–7. PMID 12522788 https://doi.org/10.1002/ajmg.a.10020
References from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding
 Benedict XVI PP, Jesus of Nazareth: “In contrast to Matthew, Luke uses his genealogy to journey from Jesus back into past history. Abraham and David make their appearance but without any particular emphasis. The family tree goes back to Adam, and so to creation, for once Luke comes to the name Adam, he adds: “of God.”
Being God perfect Love and love demanding unity and closeness to the loved, why would He wait thousands of years for incarnation, considering it would be so much easier to save humanity when they were a few? Being Joachim, Anne, Joseph and Mary essential for the incarnation, if Adam and Eve wouldn’t have sinned, could God have incarnated as their great grandson? Was the rest of Jesus’ genealogy essential but in a lower degree?
 God presiding over angels about earth matters: 1 Kgs 22:19–22; Is 6:8; Ps 29:1–2; 82; 89:6–7; Jb 1:6; 2:1; 38:7.
 Maybe 1:28 indicates that with the creation of man, angelic dominion to fill the earth with plants and animals was transferred to man, adding its own duty to fill it with children and that would explain the end of evolution after man was created?
 If there was no rain before the Flood, it makes sense, considering it is essential for the reproduction of many insects, unlike pre-diluvium springs.
 Ross, Hugh, Improbable Planet. improbableplanet.org