I see a lot of articles on the (insert number) reasons people don’t go to their Catholic Church, so I thought it was time for an article on the seven reasons why I do go to church:
- Because I like it.
- Because I sing at Mass.
- Because when I don’t sing at Mass, I can experience another parish if I choose to.
- Because sometimes the work week nearly kills me spiritually.
- Because I need the spiritual armor to start my work week.
- Because if I don’t go, I miss it.
- Because if I don’t go, my husband will get mad, and my husband is Italian and owns a cement mixer.
What are your reasons for going to church?