Is it possible to scientifically and rationally prove the existence of God? Of course!
Then, why are some not believing?
1. You need to wish to find Truth wherever it leads
2. You need to use your willpower and work to find the evidence
3. You need to use your mind to ponder about God, humbly
4. You need make a commitment to follow Truth even if it costs changing your life
5. You need, above all, to thank God for your life, for being in the state of searching and ask God for help in this quest (His graces, especially the gift of Faith)
Why aren't atheists convinced by miracles which happened, and are scientifically proven?
Atheists who liken to live in darkness (chained to sin) will never be convinced even if Jesus himself appears to them: the darkness is afraid of the light of the world.
Others, are not atheists by commitment to sin, but by default: ignorance and censorship of truth. They will be convinced if they follow the above 5 steps.
If they don't, they belong to the first group: don't judge them, thank God for the gift of faith He has given you and not them: you didn't do anything to deserve such gift.
Are there supernatual ways to guarantee conversion?
- Use of a short consecration prayer lilke:
"Jesus, if you do exist as God the Son, son of God the Father, earthly son of Virgin Mary, in the love of God the Holy Spirit, I consecrate my life, myself and my family to You and the Holy Family of the Most Holy Trinity, with all my heart"
If it's to heavy, just use God.
For Jews and Mustlims, you could add a consecration to the 3 Archangels mentioned in the Old Testament: Michael, Gabriel and Raphael. They are a powerful ecumenical and interreligious force, often overlooked.
* Use of holy water and salt
* Ask for the favor/present to you to wear:
- the scapular medal or brown scapular,
- any blessed meda,l especially, the miraculous medal or Holy Family... for kids, the Divine Child and/or the Virgin Child ("Virgen Niña"),
- the green scapular (Our Lady promised conversion of the very sick, guaranteed!)
Or place them as close as possible (even under the mattress or pillow, even if they don't know)
* Use the graces flowing from the blessed icons, especially Divine Mercy Jesus: give them as present humbly asking/begging if they could place them in their bedroom or living room, if they answer "yes", ask about your image when you visit and remind them of their commitment... or just hide a prayer card under the mattress ;)
* Offer to visit Eucharistic Adoration as much as possible ("to rest a moment, to find silence and find some peace", Jesus' real presence will do the rest)... or to discover the beauty of Mass (find one with organ or choirs, like in the Traditional Mass) or the beauty of Catholic Architecture (especially, surrounding the Tabernacle ;)
* Our Lady of Fatima reminded us to offer prayers and mortifications for the conversion of the poor sinners: it's essential in the economy of salvation to break their chains to sin, one by one, until they see a bit of light.
* Offer to pray together the Divine Mercy chaplet, Rosary, Way of the Cross (some follow a path in nature), the novena to the Divine Child, or any other novena or just pray. Start by counting our bleessing in gratitude.
* Use blessed candles and incense when praying together
* Don't let you birthday go to waste: as a birthday present, ask for any of the above, or going with you on a pilgrimage trip... even to the nearest shrine. THe same for any occation which could be used as an excuse for a present (anniversary, friends day, fathers day, mothers day, grandfathers day...
* Don't let a bet go to waste: ask for any of the above if you win.
* Praying the Divine Mercy chaplet next ot the dying guarantees conversion (Diary of St. Faustina). If you can't be present, at least as close as possible (someone got his atheist uncle asking for a Priest after praying hidden behind the door!) or ask your Guardian Angel to send the Divine Chaplet graces to the Guardian Angel of the dying. Remember this when you pass past a serious car or bike accident: you'll save a soul!
* Add your tips or share your experience in the comment section !
Scientific proof of the Creation
Any cause has a cause behind it. You can follow the chaain of causes until the first cause of the Universe: it's impossible that something could came out of nothing, unless you believe in "magic".
So in essence, either you believe in God the Creator or you believe in another superanatual explanation ("magic").
This supernatual cause has to comply with the following conditions:
1. It can't be natural (physical):
If your first cause is something natural (Big Bang from an unproven mythical multi-verse), then you start following the chain again, becuase all natural things have a preivous causing event: sooner or later, you'll have to face the first cause: God.
2. It must be supernatural(meta-physical)
3. It must be outside the constraints of space-time (otherwise, it's natural and we go back to point 1)
4. It must be eternal, out of time, an eternal present.
5. It must be meta-physically infinite, becuse the Universe is meterially infinite.
6. It must be omni-potent, because it had the power to create everything/omni.
7. It must be true, because reality is true.
8. It must be beatutiFULL, because the Universe contains beauty.
9. It must be good, cecasue the Universe contains good thiings
10. It must love, because love is giving something good, beautful and truthful
11. It must be a being, because one cannot give what one does not have, it must be the essence source of all beings.
12 It must be a person, because His creation shows will power and intelligence:
Creation implies will to create.
Only a person can create something coherent. The Universe is guided by matemathical laws (physics, chemistry, biology, etc.): not believing in a Creator, a law giver, is like playing a Virtual Reality game and believenig it came out of chaos and that it doesn't need constant maintenance and support to keep order and the existence of the avatars.
This is a must video (if you hate math skip the first part and jump to the staggering grapihics):
The Mandelbrot Set: Atheists’ WORST Nightmare
Only a person can really understand what another person does (not animals, not AI). We have self-conscioss mind, which dereive from intelligence and will: they have to be given by someone who shares those attributes, which are 100% spiritual, as proven here:
This Creator is a Father, just as a father engenders children in his image and likeness.
A loving Father, becaue he gave goodness in exchange for nothing.
The "magic" origin of the Universe, has to have at least the 12 attributes, which match the defintiion of God, therefore, even atheits must rationally accept the existence of God, even if they don't call Him like that and even if they say they don't believe in the One which is the source of all essence, even the existence of atheists. The atheist creed is the most irrational belief: like putting your faith in nothingness.
If you are an atheist: even if you don't believe in God, He believes in you, otherwise you woulnd't exist.
We, your brothers, are praying for you so you return home, to our Father's home.
At lest, one Heil Mary, full of Grace ....