"So too, you also must be prepared, for at an hour you do not expect, the Son of Man will come." (Mt24:44)
This is applicable to our time of death and our personal judgement, but we know for sure that we are far away from the end of times and final judgement.
Jesus said "of that day and hour no one knows, neither the angels of Heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone." (Mt 24:36), yet the prophecies must be fulfilled first!
1 Th 5
19 Do not quench the Spirit.
20 Do not despise prophetic utterances.
21 Test everything; retain what is good.
Bl. Anne Catherine Emmerick prophesied ca. 1820: Satan will be released from hell into earth in 1940 or 1950
Pope Leo XIII: for 100 years (after that vision, he created the prayer to St. Michael Archangel and requested it to be prayed after every Mass, as asked again by Pope Francis).
Comment: most probably, Satan was released in 1940 because of the number of deaths in WWII, first bombings of civilian populations, the satanic genius of the New World Order through Bretton Woods (1944), United Nations non-democratic system (1945), etc. Yet, the quote from Our Lady of Good Success makes us wonder if it wasn’t 1950:
Quito, Ecuador in 1563: “Thus, I make it known to you that from the end of the 19th century and from shortly after the middle of the 20th century…passions will erupt and there will be a total corruption of customs, for Satan will reign almost completely by means of the Masonic Sects. They will focus principally on the children in order to sustain this general corruption. Woe to the children of these times!”
Approved messages from Akita and Salta: fire from heaven will wipe out one fourth of mankind (25%! a solar flare? meteorites?)
Note: there are many references in the Bible about earth being passed through water (The Flood) and fire. and also in the apocrifal scriptures, which sometimes have truthful passages mixed with unreliable ones).
Medjugorje: 10 chastisements would be announced each 3 days in advance, all will happen before the seers die (they are about 55 years old). Maybe related to the 7 seals of Revelation 5:1?
St. John Bosco: saw his congregation in this planet in 2411
Other prophecies must be fulfilled before the end. For example, that the Gospel reaches all peoples (Mt 24:14; Mk 13:10; Rv 14:6-7). Many haven’t even heard of Jesus: Islamic and Buddhist countries, remote places in India, Mongolia, etc, tribes in the Amazon and islands.
Don’t waste time reading:
a) messages without the approval of the Church (nihil obstat, imprimatur).
b) those who aren’t even Saints
c) those who aren't even Catholics
d) false prophets (those who say the Antichrist is alive now or in the near future)
A draft timeline
1. By 2040 or 2050 we would have lived the first part of the chastisements of the Book of Revelation, including the illumination of consciences, fire from the sky and the 3 days of darkness (Mt 12:38-40;16:4; Lk 11:29-30; Jn 2:18-22) followed by
2. Second Pentecost and the millenium of Jesus’ spiritual Kingdom on Earth
3. Then, after hundreds of years, the second round of chastisements of the Book of Revelation (the Bible says that for God, one thousand years is like one day, and Jesus rises on the third day/millenium, or 7th day/millenium from Adam).
4. Just before the end:
6 You will hear of wars and reports of wars; see that you are not alarmed, for these things must happen, but it will not yet be the end.
7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; there will be famines and earthquakes from place to place.
8 All these are the beginning of the labor pains.
9 Then they will hand you over to persecution, and they will kill you. You will be hated by all nations because of my name.
10 And then many will be led into sin; they will betray and hate one another.
11 Many false prophets will arise and deceive many;
12 and because of the increase of evildoing, the love of many will grow cold.
13 But the one who perseveres to the end will be saved.
14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the world as a witness to all nations, and then the end will come.
5. Antichrist 3.5 year reign (1 Jn 2:18-23; 1 Jn 4:3; 2 Th 2:1-10). Great Apostasy of the gentiles, our descent (1 Tm 4:1). Fall of Jerusalem. Abomination of desolation, referring to the desecration of the temple/s or Mass. In 167 B.C. the Syrian king Antiochus IV Epiphanes desecrated the temple by setting up in it a statue of Zeus Olympios (1 Mc 1:54; Dn 9:27; 11:31; 12:11; Mt 24:5-30; Mk 13:3-26; Lk 21:7-28).
6. Moses and Elijah preaching on the streets. First conversions of the Jews, the descent of Jacob/Israel which had not converted in earlier generations (Mk 13:28-29; Lk 21:29-31). Conversion of all the Jews. Murdering of Moses and Elijah.
7. New Earth (Is 13:10,13). Second Coming of Jesus. Resurrection of all human bodies (n.b. miscarriages, IVF discarded children, STEM cell research children, aborted children, including those aborted by “contraception”) and body parts (n.b. transplanted, amputated, dismembered aborted children).
29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days,
the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light,
and the stars will fall from the sky,
and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
30 And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven (the Cross), and all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming upon the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he will send out his angels with a trumpet blast, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.
38 the field is the world, the good seed the children of the kingdom. The weeds are the children of the evil one,
39 and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels.
40 Just as weeds are collected and burned [up] with fire, so will it be at the end of the age.
41 The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will collect out of his kingdom all who cause others to sin and all evildoers.
42 They will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be wailing and grinding of teeth. 43 Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears ought to hear.
8. New Jerusalem. The wedding of Christ and his bride, the Church. God’s Kingdom done on earth as it was in Heaven.
Why care after point 2 when we will be dead for sure? Because Satan will try to do now, many of the things that will happen in the end.
For example, resembling the prohibition of the Mass in the end times, the banning of the Mass during the lockdowns was clearly religious persecution, especially if we consider that "the science" foretold that they'd be useless and that it was soon proved by 18000 studies:
Signs of the times
“and, in the morning, ‘Today will be stormy, for the sky is red and threatening.’ You know how to judge the appearance of the sky, but you cannot judge the signs of the times.”
“You hypocrites! You know how to interpret the appearance of the earth and the sky; why do you not know how to interpret the present time?”
That’s why it’s important to understand the signs and the masonic/satanic plan:
This article gives good arguments against certain attitudes about prepping:
Yet, it could be argued that it will be important to produce our own un-poisoned food and share it with those about to deny Christ, due to the threat of starving by being left out of the system (the government approved digital wallet with the government digital currency).
Also, goods and valuables could be used to barter the other outcasts or with those still in the system… provided they don’t denounce the alleged "law-breakers".
Finally, there’s going to be a persecution against books questioning the satanic narratives (Bible): it would be prudent to save our culture in printed paper.
Please offer prayers and Masses (the perfect prayer) for the end of the attacks against life and for the conversion of our enemies.