10. Abortion is war, and with all wars brutality and death rule.
9. Abortion gives men a free pass to abuse women (see the #metoo movement for details).
8. If people listen to celebrities like Bono and not Jesus we get the society we deserve.
7. Sex always costs something--either it costs the sacrifice of accepting a child or the sacrifice of abortion. One is life-giving the other is selfishness.
6. Christ was speaking to us today when he stated 'those who live by the sword will die by the sword' because a society that accepts abortion also accepts death for inconvenient citizens.
5. Those who think an unborn child is 'just a clump of cells' are not being honest with themselves.
4. Abortion is THE BIG LIE.
3. The right to abortion is the right of the rich and powerful to oppress the poor.
2. Abortion is a curse against the family.
1. Thou Shall Not Kill--abortion is convenience killing.
*Was the Irish Vote to legalize abortion called because of the United Nations human rights committee’s condemnation of the country’s eighth amendment? News outlets reported the committee put pressure on Ireland to legalize abortion, calling its current pro-life laws “degrading” and “cruel” to women in 2016 right before the repeal movement began (this resulted from the Amanda Mellet case).
But, we all know hard cases make for bad laws (or Supreme Court decisions), which in America has led to over 53 million aborted lives. Fifty-three million lost lives and no U.N. committee calls the actions that ended them degrading or cruel.